Climate Chamber TK 120
Model TK 120
– Chamber Volume,: 155 Liters
– Temperature Setting Range (without humidity):
+ Light Off: -10,0°C to +60°C
+ Light On : 0°C to +60°C
– Temperature Setting Range with humidity: 10,0°C to+60,0°C
– Temperature setting and reading sensitivity: 0,1°C
– Humidity Setting Range: 20% RH to 95%RH
– Humidity setting and reading sensitivity: 0.1%RH
– Maximum light density: 6.000lux
– Timer: 1 minute to 999 hours and 59 Minutes and hold position.
– Lighting timer: 0 to 24 hours
– Program memory: 10
– Numbers to steps: 1 to 9
– Program repetition: 1 to 99
– Memory capacity: 32Kb
– Number of shelves (Standard / Max): 2/16
– Inner surface material: Stainless steel
– External surface material: electrostatic power coated stainless steel.
– Power suply: 1.400W
– Power consumption: 230V, 50/60Hz
– Internal demensions (WxDxH): 480x545x600mm
– External dememsions (WxDxH) : 680x820x1150
– Net: 125kgs
Feature Climate Chamber TK 120:
TK 120 Test Cabinets provide an economical solution to simulate real environmental conditions by controlling temperature, humidity and day & night cycles. Robust, stainless steel construction, high density injected polyurethane insulation and an inner glass observation door make a durable and practical instrument, enhanced by a cable port for internal equipment.
PID temperature control ensures fast recovery, and a comprehensive control system enable the TK models to provide reliable performance. Optional NüveGrowth™ software and data interface permit remote control and monitoring on computer; ideal when proof of operational conditions is required. Remote alarm NüveWarn™ system and instant text messaging with AlerText™ provide the opportunity for immediate response.
An excellent design for different purposes in different industries such as electrics and electronics, automobile and automobile components, chemicals, plastics, textiles, pharmaceuticals, food, packaging, plant growth, seed germination, incubation and rearing of insects.
- Three different model: TK120, TK252 and TK632 (155, 280 and 640 liters)
- Economical solution to simulate real environmental conditions by controlling temperature, humidity and day & night cycles.
- Wide range of temperature control: -10°C/ +60°C (lights off), 0°C/ +60°C (lights on).
- Programmable humidity range: 20 % – 95 % Rh (between +10°C / +60°C).
- Programmable alarm range: 2 – 10°C, 5 – 20 % Rh.
- Powerful illumination by means of the lights located inside the door.
- Max lighting level: TK 120: 6000 lux, TK 252 / 600: 12000 lux.
- Programmable lighting timer: 0 – 24 hours.
- Easy to use programmable microprocessor control system.
- 10 program memories.
- 9 program steps for temperature and humidity.
- User friendly control panel with 128 x 64 pixel LCD display.
- 32 Kb standard, 256 Kb optional memory.
- Chamber made of stainless steel.
- Ø25 mm access port.
- Internal glass door.
- Humidity produced by the humidity generator.
- Self-diagnostic system for possible failures.
- Adjustable safety thermostat for heating.
- Outlet for printer connection for printing current or stored programs.
- Optional NuveGrowth™ software for programming and controlling via PC.