EC 160 CO2 Incubator
- Chamber Volume: 160 liters.
- Temperature range: Ambient Temperature +7°C to 50°C.
- Temperature variation / fluctuation: ± 0,3°C at 37°C / ± 0,1°C.
- Programmable temperature alarm range: ± 0,5°C to 5°C.
- Air jacketed heating system.
- RaPIDcell™ fast temperature recovery without overshoot.
- CO2 Range: 0 to 20 % CO2.
- CO2 Variation / Fluctuation: ± 0,3 % / ± 0,1%.
- Programmable CO2 alarm range: ± 0,5 % to 5 %.
- Infra-Red CO2 level control permitting frequent Access.
- N-Smart™ control system to optimize parameters.
- Maximum information with highly visible 4,3’’ colorful LCD display.
- Simultaneous display of set and actual values.
- Seamless stainless steel chamber with rounded corners.
- Clean chamber without any sensor inside.
- Nuve Dis™ 90°C wet disinfection system.
- Massive data storage with Nuve Track™ which stores the records for up to ten years with one-hour intervals as digitally and graphically.
- 2 pcs. USB port for data storage and PC.
- Ethernet port for remote access through the internet.
- Possibility of sending e-mails in case of any failure.
- Optional Nuve-Closer™ software to access the operating parameters, failure history, memory, and other technical parameters.
- Auto Zero for permanent accurate control.
- 0,22 μm sterile filtration of CO2, sampled gases, and Auto-Zero reference air.
- Typical 95 % RH to protect cultures against dehydration.
- Audible and visual (text) alarms, remote alarm relay.
- Remote alarm outlet.
- Optional Aler-Text™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Optional Nuve-Warn™ remote alarm system.
- Built-in 2nd stage gas regulator.
With its clean chamber conception of rounded corners, no crevices (even in the racking system) for contaminants to hide, and with gentle air circulation
The EC 160 is designed to resist contamination and protect your valuable cultures. Fast temperature recovery, without any over-shoot, continues this substantial protection.
Comprehensive N-Smart™ control system keeps the user fully informed with a display of set and actual parameter values.
Should any alarm situation occur, a variety of alerts can be invoked.
Optional Aler-Text™ will send a text message to you anywhere in the world and could include the NÜVE service support for the fast response.
Wet disinfection by Nüve-Dis™ ensures a clean chamber.
Removing the shelves and racks (only 20 seconds!) permits the use of the NUVe-ray™ ultra-violet option that can achieve sterilization in a very short time.