Interlock hinged tempered glass doors.
CPC connections for DEHS test of HEPA filters in the following points :
- working area
- transfer hatches external doors
- back of transfer hatch
- exhaust filter
Sliding AISI 316 stainless steel trays to move materials in&out from the hatches.
Gloves and sleeves 300 mm supporting ring for the sleeves with O-Ring system for gloves and textile sleeves replacement. Neoprene gloves and sleeves.
Provision for decontamination processes:
- ATV shutter (optional)
- Glass lids with gasket to close the inlet
- IN/OUT circuit for hydrogen peroxide (optional)
Tight level: less than 16 Pa/min as for ISO/FDIS 14644-7
External structure in epoxy powder coated cold-rolled steel for excellent corrosion resistance to the attack by aggressive common chemicals. Alternatively special models with external structure made in AISI 304L stainless steel for superior cleanability are also available on demand.
Rear wall in stainless steel AISI 304 L, designed to conform to requirements and pass the “cleanability test” according to EN12469:2000 and EU-cGMP.
Work surface in stainless steel AISI 316L consisting of one single section (divided in sections available upon request) which are easily removable for carrying out routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures; closed or perforated on request.
Stratified safety frontal window with gas springs.
Filtration: Low pressure drop H14 HEPA/ULPA filters with an efficiency better than 99,995 % MPPS (EN-1822).
Operation Condition: Air cleanliness in Class ISO 3 as per ISO:EN 14644-1 and Grade A EU-cGMP.
The user-friendly practical keyboard and the rear-lit LCD will continuously display all required data keeping the user constantly informed of the cabinet conditions in operation, and in particular:
• display of laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
• display of inside and outside temperature
• display of residual lifetime of HEPA/ULPA filters
• display of total number of hours of operation
• display of saturation level of HEPA/ULPA filters.
Audio-visual alarms provided for:
• out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
• incorrect position of front sash-window
• clogging of HEPA/ULPA filters
• end of life-cycle of UV lamp and saturation of activated carbon filter (if fitted)
• blockage in the exhaust duct ( if fitted )
• fan-motor malfunction
• power failure