NC Benchtop Steam SterilizersAdmin
NC Benchtop Steam Sterilizers
- Chamber Capacity:
Model NC 23B, NC 23S: 23 liters
Model NC 32S: 32 liters
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 13060+A2 standard.
- Type of Sterilization Loads:
B Models: All wrapped, unwrapped, solid, hollow load products, Type A* and porous products
S models: Non-wrapped solid products, porous products, small porous items, hollow load products Type B*, single wrapped products, multiple-layer wrapped products
- Sterilization programs:
B Models: 5 pre-set programs(Universal, quick unwrapped material, sensitive material, prion, flash)
S Models: 5 pre-set programs (Quick, universal, prion, sensitive, wrapped)
- 2 free programs and 1 drying program.
- Test Programs:
B models: Bowie & Dick / Helix Test and Vacuum Test
S models: Bowie & Dick and Vacuum Test
- Powerful and reliable N-Smart™ microprocessor control system.
- Operating parameters can be tracked graphically against time.
- Massive data storage with internal memory which stores the records of the last 500 cycles in detail and 29.500 cycles as summary.
- Memory for the last 100 failures.
- USB port to record the operating cycles in the memory to a memory stick.
- Ethernet port for remote access through the internet by means of optional NuveCloser™ software.
- Optional panel type printer to keep the records of the sterilization cycle.
- The password-protected control system, service, and calibration menu.
- Lid safety system.
- Color of the display changes to red in case of any alarm condition along with an audible alarm.
- Reminder for gasket and filter replacement.
- Remote failure diagnostics by means of NuveCloser™ software.
- Sending e-mails up to five e-mail addresses with the details of failure.
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Safety valve against overpressure.
- HEPA filter at air intake line.
- A certified chamber according to PED 2014/68 EU.
- Fractionated pre-vacuum system
- Process evaluation system.
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic system.
- Chamber Capacity:
* As defined in EN 13060 +A2 Standard.
This current product range has been carefully designed to cover all applications in general medical practices, dentistry, facilities for personal hygiene, beauty care, veterinary practices and stand-by use in hospitals and clinics.
Instruments conform to the requirements of the EN 13060 standard for B and S Class sterilization with additional technical advantages.
Elimination of air bubbles is important and steam should reach all surfaces, so B and S units have a fractionated vacuum operation with a vacuum pump designed especially for use with steam.
S models, because of the types of loads that will be sterilized, do not need such a feature and use fractionated gravity with alternating inflow and outflow of steam.
Traceability is comprehensively covered with storage and visualization of all run data using N-Smart™ control system.
A large range of safety features and self-diagnostics provide full user protection.