NC Benchtop Steam Sterilizers
- Chamber Capacity:
Model NC 23B, NC 23S: 23 liters
Model NC 32S: 32 liters
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 13060+A2 standard.
- Type of Sterilization Loads:
B Models: All wrapped, unwrapped, solid, hollow load products, Type A* and porous products
S models: Non-wrapped solid products, porous products, small porous items, hollow load products Type B*, single wrapped products, multiple-layer wrapped products
- Sterilization programs:
B Models: 5 pre-set programs(Universal, quick unwrapped material, sensitive material, prion, flash)
S Models: 5 pre-set programs (Quick, universal, prion, sensitive, wrapped)
- 2 free programs and 1 drying program.
- Test Programs:
B models: Bowie & Dick / Helix Test and Vacuum Test
S models: Bowie & Dick and Vacuum Test
- Powerful and reliable N-Smart™ microprocessor control system.
- Operating parameters can be tracked graphically against time.
- Massive data storage with internal memory which stores the records of the last 500 cycles in detail and 29.500 cycles as summary.
- Memory for the last 100 failures.
- USB port to record the operating cycles in the memory to a memory stick.
- Ethernet port for remote access through the internet by means of optional NuveCloser™ software.
- Optional panel type printer to keep the records of the sterilization cycle.
- The password-protected control system, service, and calibration menu.
- Lid safety system.
- Color of the display changes to red in case of any alarm condition along with an audible alarm.
- Reminder for gasket and filter replacement.
- Remote failure diagnostics by means of NuveCloser™ software.
- Sending e-mails up to five e-mail addresses with the details of failure.
- Optional AlerText™ SMS alarm system for ultimate security.
- Safety valve against overpressure.
- HEPA filter at air intake line.
- A certified chamber according to PED 2014/68 EU.
- Fractionated pre-vacuum system
- Process evaluation system.
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic system.
- Chamber Capacity:
* As defined in EN 13060 +A2 Standard.
Applications of NC Benchtop Steam Sterilizers
This current product range has been carefully designed to cover all applications in general medical practices, dentistry, facilities for personal hygiene, beauty care, veterinary practices and stand-by use in hospitals and clinics.
Instruments conform to the requirements of the EN 13060 standard for B and S Class sterilization with additional technical advantages.
Elimination of air bubbles is important and steam should reach all surfaces, so B and S units have a fractionated vacuum operation with a vacuum pump designed especially for use with steam.
S models, because of the types of loads that will be sterilized, do not need such a feature and use fractionated gravity with alternating inflow and outflow of steam.
Traceability is comprehensively covered with storage and visualization of all run data using N-Smart™ control system.
A large range of safety features and self-diagnostics provide full user protection.