– Photometrics Systems:Photodiode array, PDA
– Spectral brandwidth: 1.0 nm (190 to 1100 nm)
– Wavelength range: 190nm to 1100nm
– Wavelength setting: 0.1nm
– Wavelength accuracy: <± 0.5 nm
– Wavelength repeatability: <± 0.005 Abs.
– Photometric stability: < 0.001 Abs/h
– Photometric noise (Baseline): 0.001 Abs
– Light source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp
– Detector: Photodiode array.
– Standard cell holder: single cell
– Typical scan time: about 2s
– Data compatibility with desktop PC and tablet
– The exterior button is available for the simple and fast measuremt.
– Quartz coating treatment to prevent the high-precision parts from a polluted material.
– Easy replacement of a cell holder owing to using screws
– It can check a lamp using time in real time.
– Offering a table stand to consider the user’s eye position.
– It can operate without additional transformer and power stabilizer even in unstable power supply.
– Swift and precise measurement through electrical shutter con
Applications of Optizen Alphalook
PDA UV-Vis spectrophotometer can obtain an Ultraviolet-to-NIR broad spectrum at one time by using a simple and precise optical device and check the result value of the wavelength data that the user wants to see.
In addition, the product can handle very conveniently a complicated sample or a lot of samples with a simple touch by using compatible accessories.