OPTIZEN Alpha SPECTROPHOTOMETER
– Photometrics systems or optical design: double beam
– Wavelength range: 190nm to 1100nm
– Spectral Bandwidth: 1nm
– Wavelength setting: 0.05nm
– Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3 nm (For entire range); ±0.1 nm (656.1 nm)
– Wavelength repeatability: <± 0.1 nm
– Slew speed or registration speed: 8,800 nm/min
– Scan speed: 6.600nm/ min
– Photometric range: Absorbance : -4Abs to 4 Abs; Transmittance : 0 % to 400 %
– Photometric accuracy: less than ±0.005Abs at 1.0Abs
– Light source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp
– Stray light : < 0.02 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm
– Photometric repeatability : ± 0.0002 at 0.5 Abs; ± 0.0006 at 1.0 Abs; ± 0.001 at 2.0 Abs
– Baseline stability : < 0.0003 Abs/h
– Baseline flatness: <± 0.0005 Abs
– Lamp interchange wavelength: 340nm to 410 nm (Default 370 nm)
– Operating systems: windows 10
– Standard cell holder: Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder
– DimeNsions WxDxH:520mmx500mmx200mm
– Power: 100~240 V; 50~60 Hz
The previous single beam type spectrophotometer has a weak point of error occurrence in measuring a sample, because of the movement of a light source by a time lag in measuring the strength of between a reference light and a light from the sample.
To solve the problem, OPTIZEN Alpha was designed as a double-beam type spectrophotometer.
The system utilizes an additional reference beam to improve the measurement performance by compensating the intensity fluctuation of its light source.
Offering self-diagnosis function
Easily and quickly call up the information that is being measured or analyzed by registering it in your favorites.
Changing to the remote mode and then can link it with PC by using OPTIZEN VIEW.
The measurement is possible in the optimal condition by checking the equipment’s operation time, lamp warm-up condition, and accumulated using time in real-time.
OPTIZEN Alpha is login function can prevent the measured data from leaking to many and undesignated persons.