cột sắc ký USP L17Admin
thông số kỹ thuật:
The column is made of spherical, porous, Polystyrene Divinyl benzene copolymer of 8.0% crosslinkage, with Ligand exchange Potassium (K) form and with particle size of 9µm.
1. Columns are packed with chemically very stable polymeric phases of PS /DVB.
2. The varied percentage cross-linkage of copolymers and varied particle sizes gives choice of
selecting required column.
3. High temperature stability is exhibited by the columns (up to 95°C).
4. Excellent performance and consistency is guaranteed from column to column and batch to
5. Choice of eluents can be used depending on the column and compound requirement, the
simplest eluent being is Water.
6. Any required combination of cross-linkage, particle size, metal ligands or other column
specifications can be provided on request.
|Material type||: Polymer (PS/DVB)|
|Material Purity||: 99.999 %|
|Cross Linkage||: 8%|
|Ionic Form||: Pottasium|
|Particle size||: 9 µm|
|Key Samples||: Sugar samples such as brewing wort, butaine.|
|Comments||: Use with samples containing Pottasium.|
- Eluent: DDI H2O
- Flow Rate: 0.6 ml/min
- Detector: Refractive Index
- Temperature: 85°C
- Column; Zodiac Carb 87K(300mm x 7.8mm,8um)
- Potassium form 8µm ligand exchange resin with 8% cross-linking
- Compatible replacement for the Bio-Rad Aminex HPX 87K
- Target application corn syrup and molasses
Link 1: http://www.zodiaclifesciences.com/application/carbohydrate-analysis-column
link 2: http://www.zodiaclifesciences.com/application/carbohydrates