Máy đồng hóa tự động
Hãng sản xuất: Proscientific
Thông số kỹ thuật:
- Dimensions: 10.6 X 14.6 X 14.5 inch
- Weight: 42lbs / 19kg
- Speed Control: 2000 – 18000 RPM
- Power Rating: 805 Watts
- Tube Processing Range:
- Sample volume Minimum: 2ml for 7mm Probe/3ml for 10mm Probe**
- Noise rating: 68 dB
- Program Mode: 10 Complete running programs can be stored
- Oscillation: ON/OFF Keypad Selectable
- Depends on tube dimentional size
- Non-Oscillating Mode will reduce the minimum volume of each tube. If using Oscillating Mode, sample volume minimum must be increased by additional 3ml.
- Automated multi-sample homogenizing Compact design, occupies small footprint Process up to 6 samples at the same time Store up to 10 different programs Easy load tube racks, 5ml-50ml tubes* Can perform 60 oscillations per minute Automated engagement & disengagement Avoiding cross contamination
Free up your valuable lab time by homogenizing with the Multi-Prep Rapid Homogenizer and significantly increase your laboratory productivity. With its automated processes, the Multi-Prep can produce more consistent homogenizing results compared to traditional non-automated and standard manual homogenizing methods. Homogenizer protocols vary within any lab and the Multi-Prep’s programmability function can store up to 10 different homogenizing programs in memory. For new homogenizing trials or quick-runs, the Multi-Prep can be used in the manual mode for individual sample processing.
The Multi-Prep, Rapid Multi-Sample Automated Homogenizing System allows for up to 6 samples to be homogenized at one time in mere seconds giving you the maximum ability to homogenize up to 300 samples per hour. Automation is made easy with the stress-free self-engagement and disengagement of the Multi-Prep Probes making this truly a walk-away homogenizing system.
Our superior designed oscillating Spider Tube Rack mimics the up-down motion of hand-held homogenizing and can perform 60 oscillations per minute for enhanced homogenizing performance.
The Multi-Prep Rapid Homogenizer utilizes a multi-pack of 7mm or 10mm Multi-Prep Probes. This 12-pack of probes eliminates cross-contamination as well as the time consuming need to stop and clean a generator between samples. A clean Multi-Prep Probe can be used each time. PRO’s Multi-Pack Probes are known as the better alternative to disposable plastic generator probes, because our reusable Multi-Prep Probes are made from 316 Stainless Steel and PTFE. This superior design provides the ability to process more difficult samples, including tough tissues and frozen samples. Their infinitely reusable nature means you can use them again and again. When homogenizing is complete, the Multi-Prep Probes can be sterilized by any cleaning method, including flaming, autoclaving and chemical cleaning.
Another added benefit of the Multi-Prep is that there is no need to alter or change the tube you are currently using in your research. Whether processing in small 10ml tubes or larger 15/50ml centrifuge tubes, tubes can be easily loaded into the appropriate small or large tube Spider Tube Rack.
All processing is contained in a sound-abating enclosure with a rounded clear polycarbonate door for a full view inside. The ergonomically arranged LCD and control panel allows for full viewing of programming parameters.
Requires a 12-Pack of Multi-Prep Probes and Spider Tube Rack. Probes and Rack are sold separately. PRO Homogenizing Equipment is made in the USA. Includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty coverage on the majority of components.