RH2 Water activity meter analyzer
Manufacturer: Schaller Messtechnik
– Portable laboratory instrument for determination of water activity (aw value) of food with datalog function.
– Suitable for measuring materials like butter, fruit mix, spices, granulate, mushrooms, xylit, flour, biscuits, or sausage as well as all other food types requiring a check of the water activity value.
– Furthermore, the Humimeter RH2 is suited for measuring special material, e.g. plastic granulate or for climatic and environmental applications.
– Not suited for juices (syrup), acidic food like vinegar or food and beverages containing alcohol.
- Measuring range of 0.03 to 0.98 activity of water
- Resolution 0.001 aw
- Calibration 0.10 to 0.80 +/- 0.01 activity of water
- Calibration 0.00 to 0.10 and 0.80 to 0.98 +/- 0.04 aw (at 25°C)
- Temperature range 0 to + 50°C, calibration +/- 0.5°C (at 25°C)
- Measuring range of relative humidity 0 to 100% RH, resolution: 0.1% RH
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Dew point -55°C to + 60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67°F to 140°F
- Absolute humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1 g/m³
- Equilibrium moisture content 2% to 30%, resolution 0.1%
- Equilibrium moisture content synthetic granules resolution 0.01 %
- User-programmable characteristic curves for calculation of equilibrium moisture content
- Online-function, Hold function, manual data memory
- Automatic datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, and many others on request
- scope of supply: Humimeter RH2 Water activity meter analyzer with rubber protection cover and batteries
- Optional: Humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analyzing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC and printer
- Relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content, aw-value
- Long stable humidity sensor
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Analysis of the PC and printer available